can the velocity be used in development of C/S project?

Apr 16, 2010 at 3:07 AM

First of all, I am sorry for my poor English.

Yesterday I began to learn velocity for a new Client/Server software development. To understand the velocity clearly I began the study with a simple sample of Browser/Server (put a value in cache and get it out), fortunately it worked successfully. Then I wrote a same source in VB form application (the same to WPF application), after I built the source some error message displayed as following. (the referenced assembly CacheBaseLibarary could not be resolved because it has a dependency on System.Web,Version=4.0.0.0 culture= neutral……which is not the currently targeted framework ……)

To solve the problem, I tried to add the reference of system.web, but I still got the error message of could not resolve the resemble system.web after building the sample, then I tried to make a dll by myself, but I still failed.

If someone knows how to solve that, please help me!

I am puzzled if velocity can be used in Client/Server development. If not, would u introduce me other project which has the same functions and also can be used in Client/Server development,

Thanks so much, I am waiting your idea.

Apr 21, 2010 at 2:37 AM

sorry for my silly question,

i have resolved it!