Issue in web.config

Jun 23, 2010 at 11:28 AM

Hi,

I am running RC version of Windows Server App Fabric in my PC. Compilation goes fine but when I try to run in VS 2010 development server, getting the following error.

Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: ErrorCode<ERRCA0017>:SubStatus<ES0006>:There is a temporary failure. Please retry later. (One or more specified Cache servers are unavailable, which could be caused by busy network or servers. Ensure that security permission has been granted for this client account on the cluster and that the AppFabric Caching Service is allowed through the firewall on all cache hosts. Retry later.)

Source Error:

Line 44:         <add 
Line 45:           name="AppFabricCacheSessionStoreProvider"
Line 46:           type="Microsoft.ApplicationServer.Caching.DataCacheSessionStoreProvider" cacheName="session" />
Line 47:       </providers>
Line 48: 

Please note, i have completed the following steps.

- Installation and configuration of App Fabric 

- Created named caches as suggested in the Readme file

Coordinator
Jun 23, 2010 at 12:09 PM

Quick check:

1) did you run Grant-CacheAllowedClientAccount to authorize users to access cache cluster (for demo purposes you could also disable security)?

2) do you have correct assemblies referenced into ASP.NET project? (Microsoft.ApplicationServer.Caching.Client and Microsoft.ApplicationServer.Caching.Core)

Jun 30, 2010 at 9:07 PM
Hi,
Yes. I did both steps as you mentioned. I am not getting any compilation error. But when i run using ASP.NET development server, i get this error. I have not tried deploying into IIS yet.
Any specific version of the caching DLL's i need to be aware of?

Regards
Vinoth

To: [email removed]
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 04:09:10 -0700
Subject: Re: Issue in web.config [VelocityShop:217014]

Quick check:
1) did you run Grant-CacheAllowedClientAccount to authorize users to access cache cluster (for demo purposes you could also disable security)?
2) do you have correct assemblies referenced into ASP.NET project? (Microsoft.ApplicationServer.Caching.Client and Microsoft.ApplicationServer.Caching.Core)
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (VelocityShop@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email VelocityShop@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail - Free. Sign-up now.